- 55 Grams Of Protein-Primarily From Isolate Sources
- 760 Calories From Quality Ingredients
- 2:1 Ratio Of Carbohydrates To Proteins
- 112g of Carbs with Oat, Pea & Potato
- 11g of Fats from Flaxseed, Chia, and MCTs
- Easy Mixability Into Cold Water or Milk
Gold standard gainer takes on's legendary quality to another level with a recovery powder formulated for athletes who can benefit from greater physical size and strength. Supplementing a healthy, balanced diet with quality proteins, complex carbohydrates and healthy fats in the form of an easy-to-mix shake can help serious competitors gain the physical presence they need to succeed on game day. Whether the challenge awaits you on the gridiron, diamond, field, court, ring or gym, gold standard gainer can spot your nutritional needs in a very big way.
RECOVER & GROW WITH GOLD STANDARD GAINER™
Size is an advantage in many sports, but some athletes have a hard time gaining weight. You can only eat so much food, so we formulated Gold Standard Gainer with quality calories in a 2:1 ratio of carbohydrates to proteins. Each full-sized serving weighs in at 760 calories with 55 g of protein to help you grow bigger and stronger when taken in conjunction with a diet and exercise program.
Carbohydrates contribute to the recovery of normal muscle function after highly intensive and/or long-lasting physical exercise leading to muscle fatigue and the depletion of glycogen stores in skeletal muscle. This benefit is observed with an intake of total carbohydrates at 4 g per kg body weight, at doses, within the first 4-6 hours, following exercise.
With high quality protein and complex carbs from Oats and Starch from Pea and Potato, Gold Standard Gainer raises the bar for weight gain performance.
- POST WORKOUT: Mix 1-2 scoops of Gold Standard Gainer in 250-500 ml of milk or water 30 - 45 minutes following exercise to support maximum recovery.
- BETWEEN MEALS: Mix up 1 scoop of Gold Standard Gainer between meals to help support a high calorie diet.
- BEFORE BED: Mix up 1 scoop of Gold Standard Gainer about 45 - 60 minutes before bed to help muscles recover while you sleep.