Weider Vegan Protein is your best choice if you want to include a vegan protein of the highest quality and with a delicious taste in your diet. Due to its excellent amino acid composition pea protein is the best vegetable protein you can use, offering a comparable nutritional value to whey protein. The main protein in Weider Vegan Protein is isolated from pea (Pisane C9) and has been enriched with rice protein, combining a legume with a cereal results in a high biological value and easily digestible protein. Weider Vegan Protein is much easier on your stomach than other proteins and is 100% tolerable.
Developed for people who need extra protein and care about their health, such as athletes with high physical exhaustion.
Vegan Protein is high in protein & low in sugar, and ideal for those who wish to consume pure and safe vegetable proteins that naturally are free of lactose, gluten and cholesterol. It is also perfect for all those who although not vegetarian, want to reduce their consumption of animal protein without reducing the quality of protein in their diet.
- Isolated Pea Protein (Pisane C9): Protein that has an excellent amino acid content that covers almost 100% of essential amino acids recommendations, and is rich in BCAAs, lysine and arginine.
- Rice protein: Made from organic brown rice. It’s a protein that has high digestibility and assimilation which benefits the maintenance and development of the muscles.
- ModCarb: A latest Gerneration ingredient made from organic cereals and modulates the uptake and metabolism of glucose, preventing food cravings and energy slumps.
- Dynamic Fruits&Greens: Plant extracts concentrate that provides antioxidant substances (polyphenols) that take care of your health. It not only nourishes us, it protects us as well.
- Stevia: Vegan Protein has been sweetened with Stevia. It is a natural sweetener because it is extracted from leaves of Stevia that give sweetness without calories.
Container Size: 750 g
Serving Size: 1 heaped measuring scoop (30 g)
Servings Per Container: 25
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Energy: 452 kJ / 107 kcal
Protein: 23 g
Fat: 0.7 g
of which Saturates: 0.3 g
Carbohydrate: 1.6 g
of which Sugars: 0 g
Fiber: 1.4 g
Salt: 0.79 g
82% Pea protein isolate (Pisane C9), 10% low fat cocoa powder, 3% rice protein isolate, flavoring, 2% ModCarb (oat bran (gluten free), quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat and millet) 0.1% Fruit & Greens extract (paprika, ginger, broccoli, spinach, kale, cabbage, green tea, raspberry, banana, kiwi, mango, plum, lime, cranberry, pineapple, orange, pink grapefruit, cherry, lemon, cauliflower, wheat grass, alfalfa, spirulina, chlorella, maltodextrin, gum arabic and corn starch), sweetener: stevia extract (steviol glycosides), sodium chloride.
Note: Nutritional Information & Ingredients described here are for the 'Brownie Chocolate' flavor. Other flavors may slightly differ.
Vegan Protein can be eaten at any time of day. Thanks to its excellent amino acid profile, it can be taken after training to enhance recovery. You can take it before bedtime as well as between meals. Mix 30 g powder (1 heaped measuring scoop) with 300 ml water.
Suitability / Allergen Information: Gluten free, Dairy free, Lactose Free, Hexane free.