Whey Protein Isolate Pancakes To Help Build Muscle
- 20g Protein per 53g Serving
- NO GMO ingredients
- NO Preservatives
- NO Artificial color
- NO Artificial flavoring
- NO Artificial ANYTHING!
This delicious, protein-packed and fiber-rich pancake mix is made with only the highest quality ingredients such as whole grain oats, quinoa and coconut flour that provides our body with the essentials to stay healthy and feel great.
We fortify with Whey Protein Isolate and naturally sweeten these delicious fluffy flapjacks with real fruit (no sugar added!).
Loaded with antioxidants, potassium, fiber, calcium, magnesium and vitamins, FlapJacked Protein Pancakes are a complete meal that supports muscle growth and balances blood sugar.
FlapJacked Mix is also great for making other things like muffins, cookies, crepes, breads and smoothies. Top them with fruits and nuts for an even more healthier meal or snack! And remember, FlapJacked is made with NO GMO ingredients, NO Preservatives, NO Artificial color, NO Artificial flavoring or NO Artificial ANYTHING!
- Whisk 1 cup mix with 1 cup cold water until well blended. Let sit for 3-5 minutes while griddle warms up. Batter thickens as it sits.
- Heat griddle to low heat (135-140°C)
- Pour batter to make several pancakes on lightly greased, pre-heated griddle.
- Cook until no more bubbles are forming in the center, and edges look dry (about 3 minutes). Flip and cook until golden brown.
- For Thinner Pancakes: Add 1-2 tablespoons of water until a desired consistency is reached.
HOW MUCH IS A SERVING?
One serving is 53 grams (1/2 cup of dry mix). Once mixed with water or liquid of your choice, one serving will make approximately three 4” pancakes depending on how much water you use.
CAN I USE FLAPJACKED FOR BAKING?
Yes, you can substitute your basic flours for FlapJacked in most recipes. FlapJacked has developed many recipes from doughnuts, banana bread and cookies to casseroles and pizza crust!