Supplement for Increased Energy and Superior Performance and Recovery
- Stamina & Performance
- Faster Recovery
- Muscle Repair
- Optimizes Energy Level
PEAK02 – currently one of the hottest new trademarked ingredient
In a recent study, athletes using 4g of PeakO2 for seven days, improved
their power output 17.6% from baseline. 4g of Peak02 is the amount found
in 2 servings of Sport Amino.
In a 21-day clinical study at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill,
PeakO2 users improved their time to exhaustion by 70 seconds from baseline
HICA gets into the muscle cell, it reduces acid buildup, allowing for longer periods of high-intensity activity before the muscle cell fatigues
- HICA binds ammonia which builds up in the blood and creates fatigue.
- HICA can be reanimated, providing a pool of leucine for post-workout recovery and cell-signaling.
3:1:1 Vegan – InstAminos BCAA Complex
3 grams/3000 mg of L-Leucine: L-Leucine is an essential branched chain amino acid, and plays a major role in stimulating protein synthesis, stimulating muscle growth, repair and endurance. It also assists in the storage of glycogen, a muscular energy source.
1 gram/1000 mg of L-Valine: L-Valine is an essential amino acid that your body requires for healthy cell and organ functioning.
1 gram/1000 mg of L-Isoleucine: L-Isoleucine is an essential amino acid known for its ability to help endurance and assist in the repair and rebuilding of muscle. This amino is important to body builders as it helps to boost energy and helps the body to recover from training.
- 3 Way Caffeine Complex will eliminate the dreaded post-caffeine energy crash
- Caffeine Anhydrous – highly concentrated dry caffeine
- Caffeine Citrate is the fast acting caffeine and with combination other sources of caffeine to increase energy faster and extend the duration of the benefits.
- Infinergy (Decaffeine Melate) – patented ingredient developed by innovative supplement ingredient supplier Creative Compounds. In comparison to caffeine anhydrous, Infinergy is a milder form of caffeine that has a longer-lasting stimulatory effect that helps to minimize the dreaded post-caffeine energy ‘crash’ without the excessive “jitters” side effect
An amino acid that helps with anxiety (Anti-Jitters)
Found in chocolate theobromine acts as vasodilator, which means it widens blood vessels. It allows blood vessels to carry more oxygen to your muscles and other various body parts, as well as carting off lactic acid and carbon dioxide. Also like caffeine, theobromine can help pick you up, and keep you more alert and awake. Its effects occur in a similar manner to caffeine
By adding electrolytes to a Sports Amino’s it helps you to maintain salt levels in the body and maintain hydration levels. Our Electrolyte combination is made up of the essential electrolytes; Potassium , Magnesium and Sodium. When exercising, these essential salts are normally lost through sweating, and excessive loss of electrolytes can negatively effect your performance.
Take it anytime for any occasion. Before Fasted Training, Before Playing Sports, Before Training, During the day for pick me up and recovery.
As a dietary supplement, on training days, mix one scoop of Sport Amino with 300 ml of water. Consume two (2) servings throughout the day for best results. Do not take within 3 hours of sleep.